1. All McDonald Army Health Center services to include ancillary services (Pharmacy, Laboratory, and Radiology) will be closed 24-26 November 2016 in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday, Saturday Clinic is included in this closure.
2. Planning now to have your prescriptions and other medical needs taken care of will help when normal service hours resume, your care is our priority. Normal health center services and hours will resume on Monday 28 November 2016. In the event of an emergency (loss of life, limb, sight), dial 911 or report to the closest emergency room.
3. To schedule/reschedule a primary care appointment, please login to TRICARE Online: https://www.tricareonline.com/portal/page/portal/TricareOnline/Portal
or to speak to a nurse for health advice, call the Nurse Advice Line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-800-874-2273, Option 1.
4. Please go to our webpage for any questions on urgent care locations and information on the TRICARE Urgent Care Pilot Program http://mcdonald.nrmc.amedd.army.mil/PatientsAndVisitors/SitePages/Urgent%20Care%20Centers.aspx
5. Visit the "I want to." section at www.tricare.mil
to get support
resources offered through convenient internet options.