McDonald Army Health Center will be closed Veterans Day 11 November 2016
1. All services at MCAHC to include ancillary services (pharmacy,
laboratory, and radiology) will be closed for Veterans Day 11 November 2016. Saturday Clinic is not affected by this closure.
2. Normal services and hours will resume on Monday 14 November 2016. In the event of an emergency (loss
of life, limb, sight), dial 911 or report to the closest emergency room.
3. To schedule/reschedule a primary care appointment, please login to
TRICARE Online: https://www.tricareonline.com/portal/page/TricareOnline/portal
or call the Hampton Roads Appointment Center at 1-866-645-4584.
4. To speak to a nurse for health advice, call the Nurse Advice Line (NAL)
24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-800-874-2273, option 1.
5. Please schedule all urgent care appointments with your PCM or get a
referral from your PCM to visit an Urgent Care Center (UCC).
6. Visit the " I want to." section at www.tricare.mil
to get support
resources offered through convenient internet options.