McDonald Army Health Center (MCAHC) hours are adjusted for training and holiday activities to take place 18 and 19 December 2015.
1. Due to mandatory training all services at MCAHC to include ancillary services (pharmacy, laboratory, and radiology) will close at 1200 on Thursday, 17 December 2015, beneficiaries please have your prescriptions filled by Wednesday, 16 December 15.
2. Health Center services and hours will also be limited on and will close at 1200 on Friday, 18 December 2015 for holiday activities. In the event of an emergency (loss of life, limb, sight), dial 911 or report to the closest
3. To schedule or reschedule an appointment, please login to TRICARE Online https://www.tricareonline.com/portal/page/portal/TricareOnline/Portal
or call the Hampton Roads Appointment Center at 1-866-645-4584.
4. To speak to a nurse for health advice call the Nurse Advice Line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-800-874-2273, Option 1. All TRICARE Prime Beneficiaries MUST have authorization BEFORE seeking treatment at an Urgent Care Center (UCC).
5. To obtain Authorization during regular duty hours you must contact your Primary Care Manager (PCM). After duty hours, during closures and holidays call 1-800-874-2273 , Option 1 to be connected to the Nurse Advice Line (NAL).