McDonald Army Health Center partners with the following institutions to provide facilities for practical application in healthcare.
1. Argosy University - Clinical training for students to attain a degree of
Doctor of Psychology (PsyD) in Clinical Psychology.
2. Eastern Virginia Medical School - Clinical Training for students to attain
a Master's degree and Physician Assistant licensure.
3. Hampton University - Clinical Training for an advanced degree for Nurse
Practitioners, or Clinical Nurse Specialists.
4. Lynchburg College - Clinical Training for a Bachelor's degree in Exercise
5. Old Dominion University - clinical training towards and advanced nursing
degree and Nurse Anesthetist certification.
6. Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences - Clinical training
towards a Master's of Science in Nursing degree programs for Family Nurse
Practitioner and Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner.